C4 Atomizer

Postby Dedalus » 11/30/2012

Transparent atomizer to see the fluid level
Keep about 1.6 ml
Mouthpiece is sealed for not having leak
Dedalus

Re: C4 Atomizer

Postby Sandoz » 08/23/2013

I have never used the C4 atomizer, to be honest, but this doesn`t stop me from having an opinion about it. After all, I read a lot about e-cigarette components and I know that this model is among the best.
Sandoz

Postby ChiaraKiss » 09/06/2013

I actually don`t know a lot about the C4 atomizer. Sandoz, what exactly have you read about it, can you tell me? What makes it better than other kinds of atomizers, its specifications or its price?
ChiaraKiss

Postby Sandoz » 09/07/2013

What I know about the C4 atomizers is that they work with much higher quality than any other similar kinds. The best part is that their price is the same as other models but a C4 atomizer just works immaculately.
Sandoz

Postby Raimond » 10/10/2013

The transparency of this C4 atomizer is an awesome quality but unfortunately, its only advantage for me. It is cool but it can`t help me produce decent vapor - something which this atomizer is unable to do.
Raimond

Postby Aurora » 12/07/2013

What you said, Raimond, sounds very negative about this C4 atomizer. I have heard a lot about its transparency attribute but if it is indeed its only positive trait, then this means that this device is not worth buying.
Aurora

Postby NiceCloud » 01/12/2014

Aurora, I have never used the C4 atomizer but I can assure you that the transparency attribute of this model is one of its many positive features :!: Trust me, I am very deep in this and this is the atty model that I know the most about, so you shouldn`t trust such negative opinions :)
NiceCloud

Postby Aurora » 01/14/2014

Well, OK, Nicecloud, I am inclined to trust your opinion, if you are so sure about this. I might even read or watch some more reviews and descriptions of this C4 atomizer so that I update my opinion :D
Aurora

Postby SaraT » 02/27/2014

If you are talking about the Ego C4 atomizer, then I can say great stuff about it! :) This is the only brand of this component that I have ever used and I think that it is worth buying, even though there are many newer and more modernized models now :)
SaraT

Postby Laila » 04/15/2014

I have seen a CE4 cartomizer and I wonder if it has anything to do with the C4 atomizer :? Pls, mates, tell me if you know what the similarities and the differences are :roll: :)
Laila

Quick Reply

:
In an effort to prevent automatic submissions, we require that you enter both of the words displayed into the text field underneath.

Hide Quick Reply
Next
Forum Statistics

Options

Return to Atomizers and Tanks