Mix, Recipes and Tricks about E-Juice
e-liquid which does not contain nicotine

e-liquid which does not contain nicotine

Postby Brendon » 11/15/2012

can you please tell me which flavor of e-liquid does not contain the nicotine. because as you all know it's harmful for health so i just wish for those e-liquid products which does not contain nicotine and available in the market?
Brendon

Re: e-liquid which does not contain nicotine

Postby Laila » 11/17/2012

There are plenty of brands that do not contain nicotine, and the best thing that you can do is to have a look on the websites that stock the juice. There should be plenty of information about what the flavours contain, and one of the things that you can find out is whether the juice that you're choosing contains nicotine or not.
Laila

Postby Sandoz » 11/17/2012

Lots don't contain nicotine, and one of the main things to remember is that you should gradually reduce the amount that you're inhaling. You can mix the flavours and soon you can stop adding those with nicotine in them entirely, and this will help you to give up smoking :D.
Sandoz

Postby Raimond » 11/17/2012

Oh there are many, and the only thing that you have to do is to have a look on the websites and it should say on the product description whether they contain any nicotine or not. You can always mix the flavours as well as it is easier to cut down this way.
Raimond

Postby Laila » 11/18/2012

Raimond wrote:Oh there are many, and the only thing that you have to do is to have a look on the websites and it should say on the product description whether they contain any nicotine or not. You can always mix the flavours as well as it is easier to cut down this way.

Raimond, I agree that it is good to be mixing the flavours. If you remove the flavour that contains nicotine slowly enough, there is the chance that you won't even notice that you've cut down, and things will be a lot better for you in the long term thanks to this :D.
Laila

Postby Sandoz » 11/18/2012

Raimond wrote:Oh there are many, and the only thing that you have to do is to have a look on the websites and it should say on the product description whether they contain any nicotine or not. You can always mix the flavours as well as it is easier to cut down this way.

Yes looking at the descriptions is the best thing to do. You could also make sure that you look at the user reviews, because this means that you can see what other people have found the most helpful, and this is good for you to do.
Sandoz

Postby Igor » 11/20/2012

Its not protine type thing it has some special flavours which you can use on you choice because some energy people couldn't suit flavours its very important to confirm from your doctor or specailist who give you batter idea because some doctors are also don't know specification of products.
Igor

Postby Sandra » 08/23/2013

In my opinion, every e-juice flavor can be found in its non-nicotine version. I think that this doesn`t apply only to tobacco e-juice kinds.
Sandra

Postby Vaporman » 09/05/2013

Well, I love vaping apricot and chocolate flavors but they are both with medium density of nicotine. I can`t find anywhere non-nicotine versions of these flavors, can you help me?
Vaporman

Postby Pedro » 09/29/2013

When you look for e-liquid flavors without nicotine, you should focus on fruit or herbal flavors. Most of them, especially the latter, are sold in nicotine-free versions, although, of course, it is possible to find them with nicotine, as well.
Pedro

Quick Reply

:
In an effort to prevent automatic submissions, we require that you enter both of the words displayed into the text field underneath.

Hide Quick Reply
Next
Forum Statistics

Options

Return to E-Juice Mix and Recipes