Discussion about Mods and Big Battery devices
ITaste Innokin a real jewel

ITaste Innokin a real jewel

Postby Geko » 03/01/2013

Studying something in the electronic cigarettes I came across something that struck me to the fullest.
It's about iTaste Innokin a jewel in my opinion. You will be impressed by the presentation of the product and they have incredible finishes this product.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zOaLmN2o%20...%20re=g-all-u
Geko

Re: ITaste Innokin a real jewel

Postby ChiaraKiss » 09/06/2013

No matter how many such presentations of iTaste innokin I see, I will never buy such a device again. I made this mistake once and I still regret doing it, this e-cigarette worked in an awful way.
ChiaraKiss

Postby Sandoz » 10/03/2013

I haven`t used this Innokin Itaste device but definitely, such a review can`t make me dislike it. I just fell in love with it only by reading about its capabilities and specifications and I am sure that this will be one of my future purchases.
Sandoz

Postby Brendon » 10/17/2013

I know this iTaste Innokin e-cigarette because a friend of mine has been using it for quite a long time. I am sure that this is a proper device because I just see the expression on his face when he is using it.
Brendon

Postby SaraT » 11/02/2013

I also know a guy who owns the iTaste Innokin e-cigarette and he has never said negative words about it. OF course, I don`t know what exactly he thinks but I have the impression that he is happy with its work.
SaraT

Postby Sunset » 11/21/2013

Yes, i beleive all of the words which praise the iTaste innokin model. Even though I have never owned it, i know exactly how effective it can be, as a friend of mine used a single cartridge with it for twice longer than before.
Sunset

Postby Dedalus » 12/21/2013

Hm, watching a few reviews about the iTaste Innokin device didn`t really impress me and convince me that this device is a proper one. Now you say that it is fantastic, so probably this can only be felt if one uses the devices by themselves :)
Dedalus

Postby Triky » 02/09/2014

I agree that the Innoking devices are just incredible but I regret a little bit than I know nothing about this particular iTaste model :) I will definitely watch this review, I hope that it will give me all the needed info :)
Triky

Postby Laila » 03/16/2014

Jewel is a perfect word for describing the iTaste Innokin mods :D I have used one such device for four months, I stopped using it because I received a better mod for my birthday but I sitll keep the Innokin in my drawer and I would love to use it again :)
Laila

Postby Sandra » 04/07/2014

I have heard a lot of praise about the iTaste mods and here I see more of it :D Yes, surely, this Innoking mod is one of the most popular iTaste devices at the moment and as far as I am concerned, its popularity is 100 percent deserved! :arrow:
Sandra

Quick Reply

:
In an effort to prevent automatic submissions, we require that you enter both of the words displayed into the text field underneath.

Hide Quick Reply
Next
Forum Statistics

Options

Return to Mods