All you want to know or share about E-Juice
which is the the most expensive e-juice?

which is the the most expensive e-juice?

Postby Sandoz » 11/03/2012

I have tried some flavors of e-juices and they were amazing. However, they were not so expensive and I got them in few dollars. Now, can you tell me the most expensive e-juice available in markets, so that I can try that?
Sandoz

Re: which is the the most expensive e-juice?

Postby Laila » 11/03/2012

Sandoz, many e-juices are accessible which have really high rates and you can classify them as bit costly. If I tell you by me own experience, I have found TW methanol flavor most expensive yet. Do try it, its amazing ;)
Laila

Postby Igor » 11/25/2012

Sandoz wrote:I have tried some flavors of e-juices and they were amazing. However, they were not so expensive and I got them in few dollars. Now, can you tell me the most expensive e-juice available in markets, so that I can try that?

I have try the many types of e-juice i personally find that strawberry flavor is expensive than other it has and good texture so must try this .
Igor

Postby Sunset » 09/02/2013

In my opinion, Vitamin and herbal e-juice flavors are the most expensive because apart from the main ingredients, they also contain a lot of others, like organic substances.
Sunset

Postby Ronaldinho » 11/28/2013

I have seen some limited editions which were really pricy. They were tobacco flavors, some kinds of Marlboro or Davidoff variations, I didn`t try them but I remember that they were really expensive.
Ronaldinho

Postby Renk » 12/21/2013

Yes, I also recall such e-liquids with limited editions. Now I can think of the Blended flavor which was in some kind of a limited edition in Halo`s store and it was probably three times more expensive than the normal version. This is the main reason why I never tried it :D
Renk

Postby Brendon » 02/23/2014

We definitely can`t give an accurate enough answer to this question but in my view, we shouldn`t always trust the price of the e-juice products :!: There are some cases in which certain e-juice flavors cost a lot of money but actually they have no positive attributes and we just spend our money for nothing...
Brendon

Postby Aurora » 06/01/2014

The most expensive big e-juice bottle that I have seen cost 30 dollars and of course, I didn`t buy it :D All of the e-juice flavors are the same and they consist of the same ingredients, so I don`t understand what could be so special in this super expensive bottle :idea:
Aurora

Postby Raul » 07/08/2014

I haven`t seen such expensive e-juice flavors and bottles, I haven`t spent more than 10 dollars on any flavor, evne though that I have bought some great premium ones :)
Raul

Postby ganjajuice » 07/19/2014

I think it depends on the prices which wholesalers or retailers fix.
ganjajuice

Quick Reply

:
In an effort to prevent automatic submissions, we require that you enter both of the words displayed into the text field underneath.

Hide Quick Reply
Forum Statistics

Options

Return to General Threads about E-Juice