All you want to know or share about E-Juice
Pink spot Vapor?

Pink spot Vapor?

Postby Laila » 10/20/2012

Recently I found out about pink spot vapors, and I don't think that this is a bad vendor, If someone was polite enough to tell me what pink spot vapors is about, are they good?
Laila

Re: Pink spot Vapor?

Postby Brendon » 10/20/2012

They are not so bad, I used them a few times and they are actually pretty good in what they are doing, they are not a scam if that's what you are thinking.
Brendon

Postby Renk » 10/20/2012

I don't know about it, but still it seems like a nice company, since it has many explanations and trying so much to sell a product it must mean that will give you a good product, but they describe it as awesome.
Renk

Postby Sandoz » 10/21/2012

Well at first look they seem great, if they really wanted to scam you they wouldn't act as an a amateur website, they would act as professionals that make the best e-juice flavor possible.
Sandoz

Postby Laila » 11/06/2012

Thanks guys,is there anyone who has experienced use of their products,how do they handle their customers? I wanted to place an order but first I have to be sure that the goods I have ordered will be delivered in their right amounts and qualities.I know this answers will give room for potential customers.
Laila

Postby Laila » 11/07/2012

A friend of mine told me that this company has some of the best E-juice flavors in the market. Their variety range from gourmets, cocktails, sweets and fruits just to name but a few. They have the advantage of offering clients a six-pack sample package where you can choose flavors you want included. This enable you to get value for your money as you only purchase those that appeal to you. The customer service offered is also second to none as they also send free samples of their new products to long term clients,and i found it necessary to also share it in this forum 8-) .
Laila

Postby Shila » 11/12/2012

this is a online store where you'll get any e-juice or vapors according to your need. just go to google any type pink spot vapors or go directly to this link http://www.pinkspotvapors.com, here you'll get all the information. i think this information is sufficient for you.
Shila

Postby Brendon » 11/12/2012

it's an us based company which provide lots of varities of e-juice in their pysical store as well as on the virtual store. very imperative website where you will get so many flavors.
Brendon

Postby Renk » 11/23/2012

Laila wrote:Recently I found out about pink spot vapors, and I don't think that this is a bad vendor, If someone was polite enough to tell me what pink spot vapors is about, are they good?

Yeah this is use for throat checking its colour is pink its call pink spot vapors and also use for smoker testing one of the best thing in market which is soft and polite every body can use easily thanks.
Renk

Postby Dedalus » 08/24/2013

The Pink spot vapors flavors are really great, I love them not only because they taste well but also because most of them are felt in a nice way in the throat.
Dedalus

Quick Reply

:
In an effort to prevent automatic submissions, we require that you enter both of the words displayed into the text field underneath.

Hide Quick Reply
Next
Forum Statistics

Options

Return to General Threads about E-Juice