All you want to know or share about E-Juice
Is e-juice safe to buy?

Is e-juice safe to buy?

Postby Sandoz » 11/02/2012

I have heard a lot about e-juice and I am definitely dying to have my hands on it but, before I go for it and purchase, I want to make sure if it is safe for me to inhale the vapors?
Sandoz

Re: Is e-juice safe to buy?

Postby Laila » 11/02/2012

That is a clever question to ask, as a matter of fact. Well, it depends on the age and other factors. Pharmaceutically, it is safe for adults and anyone who is capable enough to handle a sufficient quantity of nicotine, can use it freely.
Laila

Postby Smith » 11/03/2012

Its up to you , If you are above 18 years and having an habit of smoking then you can have it , some times nicotine effects when you have it first time in access quantity but generally it will not effect you.
Smith

Postby Sandoz » 11/04/2012

Oh, I forgot to say "thank you!"... Well, as you can see, you got me convinced. I'm an e-juice fan right now. And it was here i found first impressions, useful information and of course, your moral support. So yes, it is E-juice Forum that helped me quit smoking and start a flavorful adventure. Thank you!
Sandoz

Postby Laila » 11/05/2012

Sandoz wrote:Oh, I forgot to say "thank you!"... Well, as you can see, you got me convinced. I'm an e-juice fan right now. And it was here i found first impressions, useful information and of course, your moral support. So yes, it is E-juice Forum that helped me quit smoking and start a flavorful adventure. Thank you!

It's good to know we where able to help you. Sometimes we forget how much a simple thing as an honest thank you can help improve your mood. I mean, knowing that you are useful to others, even complete strangers, is worth more than money can buy. I guess this is why forums are so successful. ;)
Laila

Postby NiceCloud » 11/06/2012

Hey mates, a wonderful discussion has been started by you guys!!

Off course, it can be safe to use but it depends on several factors like:

1. Whether you are adult (whether 18+ or 21+)

2. How much nicotine is okay for your health since it also contains propylene glycol like conventional tobacco cigarette..

3. Also it is dependent on the laws of the state where you reside in....

:D
NiceCloud

Postby Sandoz » 11/06/2012

NiceCloud wrote:Hey mates, a wonderful discussion has been started by you guys!!

Off course, it can be safe to use but it depends on several factors like:

1. Whether you are adult (whether 18+ or 21+)

2. How much nicotine is okay for your health since it also contains propylene glycol like conventional tobacco cigarette..

3. Also it is dependent on the laws of the state where you reside in....

:D

Thank you Nice Cloud :) I am honored to have your comment on my post. It is really valuable information for me. The entire reason of my posting here is the precise and accurate answers I get form the members in short time.
Sandoz

Postby Raimond » 11/07/2012

E-juice also known as smoke juice is safe to buy. It is what is turned to vapor in an electronic cigarette. The solution consisting of propylene glycol (PG) and/or vegetable glycerin (VG) and/or polyethylene glycol 400(PEG400) mixed with flavors and commonly nicotine. They come in numerous flavors to choose from e.g.menthol, vanilla, coffee, cola, various fruits to name but a few.They are much safer compared to tobacco-Cigarettes 8-) .
Raimond

Postby Sandoz » 11/07/2012

Raimond wrote:E-juice also known as smoke juice is safe to buy. It is what is turned to vapor in an electronic cigarette. The solution consisting of propylene glycol (PG) and/or vegetable glycerin (VG) and/or polyethylene glycol 400(PEG400) mixed with flavors and commonly nicotine. They come in numerous flavors to choose from e.g.menthol, vanilla, coffee, cola, various fruits to name but a few.They are much safer compared to tobacco-Cigarettes 8-) .

Well done Raimond :D You know quite a big deal about electronic cigarettes and e-juices. That is really a valuable piece of information you have given me. Thanks for that :) I will do buzz you again if I ever feel any difficulty. I hope you don't mind that :D
Sandoz

Postby Shila » 11/11/2012

i think you can use it but when you really get addicted to this or you got the instruction by your doctor or elder. because if you don't know about it very well then you should also checked some video on youtube that how to inhale e-juice or something like that.
Shila

Quick Reply

:
In an effort to prevent automatic submissions, we require that you enter both of the words displayed into the text field underneath.

Hide Quick Reply
Next
Forum Statistics

Options

Return to General Threads about E-Juice