Advices and Health questions about Electronic Cigarettes
The Level of Toxins in E-cigarettes.

Re: The Level of Toxins in E-cigarettes.

Postby Laila » 11/18/2012

Brendon wrote:i think toxins is present in e-cigarettes in only the form of nicotine. if you don't wanna to use e-cigarette with nictoing so you also purchase those cartridge which not have any nicotin level. you'll get this kind of e-liquid flavors in fruit flavors and food flavors also.

Hi Brendon, you're right when you say that the only thing that is the nicotine. There are none of the other chemicals or anything like that, so you can certainly make sure that you are starting a healthier regime for yourself.
Laila

Postby Raimond » 11/18/2012

Sandoz wrote:
Raimond wrote:
Brendon wrote:i think toxins is present in e-cigarettes in only the form of nicotine. if you don't wanna to use e-cigarette with nictoing so you also purchase those cartridge which not have any nicotin level. you'll get this kind of e-liquid flavors in fruit flavors and food flavors also.

Yes I think that this is the only bad part of them as well. And as Brendon said, if you don't want to inhale the nicotine, you're able to stop using the juices that contain it and just use the ones that are completely nicotine free to continue using you eCig.

Hi Raimond, The nicotine is literally the only thing that you have to worry about, and even that is something that you're able to carefully control. You can be accurate and this means that you can slowly cut back, or do it at whatever speed you would like to.

I have heard before that it was only the nicotine, so it is nice that so many people are confirming this for me :D. I wonder why ALL smokers don't switch to these if they are that much safer? Maybe we should start campaigning.
Raimond

Postby Renk » 11/25/2012

Laila wrote:Guys, I read that e-cigarettes contains ingredients known to be toxic to human among other substances that are not safe for use. What is the toxin level or percentages of concentrations of the toxins contained and how harmful is it for human beings? :?

Laila don't be think on what e-cigarette contains ingredients toxic because it have some percentages automatic in any e-cigarette which is useful thanks.
Renk

Postby Brendon » 11/26/2012

There are many voices that challenge the benefits of electronic cigarettes. Despite these adverse opinions is shown to not contain substances toxic to the human body.
Brendon

Postby Dedalus » 11/27/2012

It's not true. The toxicity is much lower than cigarette electronic cigarette classic. The electronic cigarette is not found over 4000 toxic and carcinogenic.
Dedalus

Postby Renk » 11/29/2012

Because it is composed of nicotine, the electronic cigarette is normal and to have a certain level of toxicity. It is known that nicotine is a highly toxic substance that is highly addictive. However, one good thing about these cigarettes is that there are not other toxins. :D
Renk

Postby Sandoz » 12/03/2012

Laila wrote:Guys, I read that e-cigarettes contains ingredients known to be toxic to human among other substances that are not safe for use. What is the toxin level or percentages of concentrations of the toxins contained and how harmful is it for human beings? :?

As far as I know, apart from nicotine, an electronic cigarette does not contain any toxic substances, such as traditional cigarettes contain. What ste appreciated these electronic cigarettes is that you can smoke without nicotine. :)
Sandoz

Postby Geko » 09/19/2013

You all here share different opinions about the level of toxic substances in electronic cigarettes and e-liquid. However, didn`t see anywhere something which talks about in figures. Please tell us if you know, how much is the percentage of toxic substances in e-cigarettes?
Geko

Postby NiceCloud » 12/07/2013

This word toxin sounds very strange to me when we talk about electronic cigarettes. In my view, I don`t think that there are such substances in e-liquid but I see different opinion here. Can anyone find an official statement about this :?:
NiceCloud

Postby Igor » 01/25/2014

No, Nicecloud, I tried to search about this in three search engines but I found nothing :( Of course, there are many articles and opinions about these toxins in e-liquids but nothing official at all...
Igor

Quick Reply

:
In an effort to prevent automatic submissions, we require that you enter both of the words displayed into the text field underneath.

Hide Quick Reply
PreviousNext
Forum Statistics

Options

Return to Electronic Cigarettes and Health