Bahama Mama:

4% Orange
3% Mango
5% Pineapple
7% Coconut
Rebecca

Re: Bahama Mama Recipe

Postby Igor » 10/21/2012

Thanks for this, my friend loves this recipe and I lost it, well, I found it again :D Thank you very much Rebecca
Igor

Postby Laila » 11/10/2012

Rebecca wrote:Bahama Mama:

4% Orange
3% Mango
5% Pineapple
7% Coconut

Thank you for this. It sounds as though it's something that I would like, as I like orange and mango. They're some of my favourite fruits! I will be trying this as soon as I can get hold of enough of those flavours.
Laila

Postby Sandoz » 11/12/2012

Laila wrote:
Rebecca wrote:Bahama Mama:

4% Orange
3% Mango
5% Pineapple
7% Coconut

Thank you for this. It sounds as though it's something that I would like, as I like orange and mango. They're some of my favourite fruits! I will be trying this as soon as I can get hold of enough of those flavours.

You're so like me. I like oranges as well, and it is one of the flavours that I decided I had to get my hands on first as soon as they came out. So I am pleased to have found this recipe, as it will work for me.
Sandoz

Postby Raul » 11/12/2012

Mango, Orange, Pineapple, Coconut...
All are my favourite fruit. I will try it as soon as possible & eagerly wait to taste it.
Thanks a lot Rebecca for this fruity flavoured recipe.
Raul

Postby Raimond » 08/20/2013

I have produced the Bahama mama recipe a lot of times without encountering any problems at all. This is just a fascinating kind of a recipe, you should all try it, too.
Raimond

Postby NewAir » 08/31/2013

I agree with all of you, this recipe is awesome. I have executed it and now I even want to make some experiments with it. Do you think that it would be appropriate to increase the pineapple flavorings and decrease a little bit the coconut?
NewAir

Postby Dedalus » 09/21/2013

Oh, trust me, guys, you should all try executing this DIY e-juice recipe, it is awesome and it is my favorite fruit one. Its taste is incredible but now I am intrigued by newair`s question. I would also like to know what could happen if we make this changes in the flavorings. What do you think?
Dedalus

Postby Shila » 10/22/2013

Bahama mama is one of the most popular DIY recipes but still, I hate executing it. I have done it a few times but I didn`t like the final result at all. I don`t think that I am doing something wrong, as I am very good at all sorts of recipes.
Shila

Postby Brenda » 11/09/2013

I constantly read about this bahama mama recipe in dozens of websites and I think that it is high time that I try it at last. It must be an amazing one if people praise it so much.
Brenda

Quick Reply

:
In an effort to prevent automatic submissions, we require that you enter both of the words displayed into the text field underneath.

Hide Quick Reply
Next
Forum Statistics

Options

Return to E-Juice Mix and Recipes