Mix, Recipes and Tricks about E-Juice
Bavarian Creme Donut

Bavarian Creme Donut

Postby Laila » 06/07/2012

Bavarian Creme Donut

40% Glycerine
40% Totally Wicked 36mg Chocolate (unflavored will work)
10% Lorann's Chocolate
10% Lorann's Bavarian Creme
Laila

Re: Bavarian Creme Donut

Postby Raul » 11/12/2012

Bavarian cream is one of my favourite item. with that the recipe also contain Lorann's chocolate. i tried it as soon as possible. Hope it will be an amazing experience.
Raul

Postby Laila » 11/13/2012

Raul wrote:Bavarian cream is one of my favourite item. with that the recipe also contain Lorann's chocolate. i tried it as soon as possible. Hope it will be an amazing experience.

If you like the chocolate flavour then you will definitely like it. I know that it was one of the nicest flavours that I have managed to find, and I am sure that you will feel the same when you're able to give it a go.
Laila

Postby Sandoz » 11/13/2012

Laila wrote:Bavarian Creme Donut

40% Glycerine
40% Totally Wicked 36mg Chocolate (unflavored will work)
10% Lorann's Chocolate
10% Lorann's Bavarian Creme

Thank you for this recipe. I tried to make it this morning, and I enjoyed it a lot. It is something that I will definitely be trying again, and will most likely recommend to my friends and family.
Sandoz

Postby Sandra » 08/21/2013

I am also grateful for this recipe because I have been looking for a way to prepare a sweet e-juice flavor and now I finally have what I need.
Sandra

Postby SaraT » 09/02/2013

I like vaping the bavarian creme donut flavor really much. A friend of mine does it perfectly, and the result is just amazing.
SaraT

Postby Aurora » 09/23/2013

I am not able to execute this recipe properly, as I am not very experienced in DIY yet but this doesn
Aurora

Postby Aurora » 09/23/2013

stop me for at least trying to work it out. After all, this recipe is not among the most complicated ones and I can experiment on it.
Aurora

Postby NiceCloud » 10/12/2013

I have executed this recipe and I think that I did it properly. However, I just didn`t like the final result - the taste of the flavor was too sweet. I gifted it to a friend who loved it.
NiceCloud

Postby Pedro » 10/29/2013

I have also made this recipe and even though it is a very complicated one, I really enjoy executing it. This is because the result is amazing, unlike Nicecloud thinks.
Pedro

Quick Reply

:
In an effort to prevent automatic submissions, we require that you enter both of the words displayed into the text field underneath.

Hide Quick Reply
Next
Forum Statistics

Options

Return to E-Juice Mix and Recipes