Mix, Recipes and Tricks about E-Juice
Can I mix distilled water in my e-juice?

Can I mix distilled water in my e-juice?

Postby Renk » 06/07/2012

I just want to know can I mix distilled water in my e-juice? Can anyone help me in this problem.
Renk

Re: Can I mix distilled water in my e-juice?

Postby Sandoz » 11/05/2012

Yes you can.
You can mix your ingredients in the following propotions;70% propylene glycol or vegetable glycerin,15% flavorings and 15%distilled water.
For e juices with nicotine, you can mix your ingredients in the following propotions;60%proplyene glycol or vegetable glycerin to 20% commercial nicotine fluid and 10% flavoring.
Sandoz

Postby Laila » 11/06/2012

Sandoz wrote:Yes you can.
You can mix your ingredients in the following propotions;70% propylene glycol or vegetable glycerin,15% flavorings and 15%distilled water.
For e juices with nicotine, you can mix your ingredients in the following propotions;60%proplyene glycol or vegetable glycerin to 20% commercial nicotine fluid and 10% flavoring.

So, I need a high sensitivity scale in order to perform the mix? These proportions need to be precise, or is there a certain marge of well, error? I'm trying to figure out how safe it is to make E-juice mixes. Do you need any kind of authorization and special gear? I've seen in one of the posts here that working with pure nicotine is quite dangerous.
Laila

Postby Raul » 11/12/2012

I am agree with sandoz. Yes you can do that. But for what you want to do that? if you want to mix distilled water in your e-juice to be thinner the VG diluent. Then also you can. In that case, you must mix 15% distilled water with 85% VG.
Raul

Postby NiceCloud » 11/14/2012

Laila wrote:
Sandoz wrote:Yes you can.

So, I need a high sensitivity scale in order to perform the mix? These proportions need to be precise, or is there a certain marge of well, error? I'm trying to figure out how safe it is to make E-juice mixes. Do you need any kind of authorization and special gear? I've seen in one of the posts here that working with pure nicotine is quite dangerous.

Thanks for the nice post. I also think about the question. But I get my answer form those posts. I do it very soon.
NiceCloud

Postby Shila » 11/17/2012

Yeah you can do this. If you have 15 mg botter so you can dilute 6.5ml of water to dilute it. But normally you can also use this proportion with other weight like 24mg need to dilute it by 9.5ml of water.
Shila

Postby Brendon » 11/17/2012

Thnkx renk for posting this question. Because i can't think that we can mix distilled water in e-juice. I just orders e-juice and use it but this post awared me lot that we can also mixed distilled water into the e-juice. Again thnks.
Brendon

Postby Sandoz » 11/17/2012

Brendon wrote:Thnkx renk for posting this question. Because i can't think that we can mix distilled water in e-juice. I just orders e-juice and use it but this post awared me lot that we can also mixed distilled water into the e-juice. Again thnks.

You can certainly mix it up if you want to. A lot of people find that it can improve some of the flavours, as some might seem a little strong, if you add water to them then they are a little bit weaker and allow you to make the juice last longer as well.
Sandoz

Postby Rebecca » 08/23/2013

Water is actually a mandatory ingredient of every e-juice kind. The only problem with distilled water could hide in its quantity, you will probably have to pour less from it.
Rebecca

Postby Sunset » 09/07/2013

I have heard that distilled water is actually recommended to be used in e-juice rather than ordinary tap or mineral water. Can anyone confirm that this is true or I was just deceived?
Sunset

Quick Reply

:
In an effort to prevent automatic submissions, we require that you enter both of the words displayed into the text field underneath.

Hide Quick Reply
Next
Forum Statistics

Options

Return to E-Juice Mix and Recipes