Mix, Recipes and Tricks about E-Juice
help me making minty lemon

help me making minty lemon

Postby BlueShell1234 » 02/16/2013

i want to make minty lemon of ahlusion and i can't get it through.

i tried mixing mint and lemon flavors but didn't succeed... :?

anyone have ideas how can i make this minty lemon flavors ??
BlueShell1234

Re: help me making minty lemon

Postby Sandoz » 08/27/2013

Mixing the two flavors is definitely not the right move. The more appropriate option is to put mint and lemon flavorings and mix them with some water, PG, Vg and nicotine if you want.
Sandoz

Postby Renk » 09/08/2013

Well, yes, Sandoz, mixing flavorings with VG and water is definitely the more appropriate move but I think that it is possible to achieve a good result in the way in which Blueshell is trying. I think that mint and lemon should be mixed in 30/70 per cent proportion.
Renk

Postby Dedalus » 09/28/2013

In my view, the minty lemon flavor has to be made in DIY by following an exact e-juice recipe which includes many ingredients, including flavorings. Just mixing the two flavors mint and lemon will not help in this case.
Dedalus

Postby Raul » 10/17/2013

I can advise you to get flavorings from the Ahlusion offline or online store, if you want to make a flavor similar to their product. This will make your task much easier, trust me.
Raul

Postby Aurora » 11/05/2013

I have never prepared a minty lemon flavor at home but now that I look at your posts, it seems really difficult to me. Perhaps, I wouldn`t dear to DIY it for some more months :D
Aurora

Postby Triky » 12/18/2013

This is exactly what I also thought, Aurora, but then a friend of mine encouraged me to produce this recipe, as he told me that it is not that difficult as it looks. And guess what, he was right! Trust me, you will regret it really much, if you don`t try to produce this flavor. :)
Triky

Postby Aurora » 12/26/2013

Ok, then, I will try doing it and I will share with you when I manage to achieve my first successful attempt :D I hope that this will be this year, although there is not much left from it :D
Aurora

Postby Triky » 12/26/2013

This is the right decision, Aurora ;) I am sure that you will be able to execute this flavor perfectly right from the first attempt of yours!
Triky

Postby Aurora » 01/05/2014

You were only partly right, Triky :D I indeed managed to prepare this e-liquid flavor successfully, however, I did this from my fourth attempt :D Still, I am grateful to all of you who helped me produce this recipe ;)
Aurora

Quick Reply

:
In an effort to prevent automatic submissions, we require that you enter both of the words displayed into the text field underneath.

Hide Quick Reply
Next
Forum Statistics

Options

Return to E-Juice Mix and Recipes