Mix, Recipes and Tricks about E-Juice
Percent of water

Percent of water

Postby Renk » 02/22/2013

I have seen that in most computers liquid is present and a box for the percentage of water (distilled, I understand). On the basis VG Inawera I saw also a percentage of water present. I know that VG is thick, it is also likely that streamlines. Or maybe somehow influences and flavor / TH / vapor amount?

I try to produce a PG-VG, mostly PG, PG Inawera base and pure glycerin at the pharmacy. What recommendations do you have for a beginner, as a starting point, as% water to put?

Thank you!
Renk

Re: Percent of water

Postby Shila » 02/22/2013

If you want to get in the end a VPG Ex: a 50% VG 50% PG and VG is the pharmacy (viscous / purity 99%). Add 10% distilled water (all from the pharmacy).
Ex: VG 100ml distilled water and add 10% to the rest of the PG's getting VPG proposed: 100ml for VPG 50/50.
PG will contribute well to dilute glycerine. Will result 210ml liquid.
Which alcohol is added. Contribute substantially to the dilution and provides additional TH.
Shila

Postby NiceCloud » 08/31/2013

You should never put more than 9-11 per cent of water in the e-juice mixture. As Shila advised you, 10 per cent is the perfect amount of water, so don`t worry about it.
NiceCloud

Postby Raimond » 09/15/2013

I absolutely always put 10 per cent distilled water in the whole e-juice mixture which I try to produce. This way I am sure that I am not doing anything wrong. I even do this when the recipe says that it is recommended to put more than 10 per cent water.
Raimond

Postby Laila » 10/10/2013

More than 10 per cent of water is indeed a normal quantity but it is only allowed in specific kinds of e-juice. In most cases, this is mentioned in the recipe so there is no point experimenting with that.
Laila

Postby Aurora » 11/01/2013

I also know that it is possible to add more than 10 per cent of water in some e-liquid flavors but all of the recipes that I have executed so far at home required nor more than 10 per cent amount.
Aurora

Postby Raul » 11/25/2013

I have used 20 per cent of water in some DIY recipes. Of course, they failed and I reduced the water levels but I have never put less than 15 per cent. Despite that, my attempts to make flavors are quite successful.
Raul

Postby Sandra » 01/28/2014

I think that the water ingredients in e-liquid DIY is the easiest one both for providing and putting into the mixture :) It is almost in all cases 10 or 15 per cent and there is no need from us to modify it additionally :)
Sandra

Postby Brenda » 03/28/2014

Sandra, don`t underestimate water so muchi n DIY :!: First, it is recommended to be distilled, not just tap water :idea: What is more, 10 per cent sounds a little and simple but you just can`t imagine how many users do the mistake of adding too much or too little water.
Brenda

Quick Reply

:
In an effort to prevent automatic submissions, we require that you enter both of the words displayed into the text field underneath.

Hide Quick Reply
Forum Statistics

Options

Return to E-Juice Mix and Recipes