Strawberries & Cream

40% Glycerine
40% Totally Wicked 36mg Unflavored
10% Lorann's Strawberry
10% Lorann's Bavarian Creme
Sunset

Re: Strawberries & Cream

Postby Sandoz » 10/11/2012

Tried it, and it was good, since I really like fruit and lots of cream, this has its exact taste so I find this wonderful recipe, I would recommend it to people but just to try it once or twice, it will loose its magic afterwards
Sandoz

Postby Laila » 10/12/2012

There is a possibility I might try this soon, because im running our of flavors I know, I need more recipes because I want new ones all the the time, I just am waiting for some good reviews of this one so I will try it.
Laila

Postby Raimond » 10/17/2012

A great thing is to learn this recipes, because, well you know, knowledge is power, maybe you will feel that you have it written down but use that only as a checker, recipes like this can't be forgotten.
Raimond

Postby Smith » 10/24/2012

Thank you for this recipe, I love these kind of recipes, and the name is pretty good too, I think I will get right on this recipe and then get on the ones I wanted.
Smith

Postby Laila » 10/27/2012

thank you so much for this recipe,i tried and it was good,I am a person who loves ice cream and bavarian cream in that combination.I would recommend this to everyone to try this combination, I guarantee you will be delighted with her
Laila

Postby Sandoz » 11/12/2012

Raimond wrote:A great thing is to learn this recipes, because, well you know, knowledge is power, maybe you will feel that you have it written down but use that only as a checker, recipes like this can't be forgotten.

Yes I agree with this fully. The more about the recipes you know, the more you're going to be able to achieve in the long term with trying out new flavours; and you can always try and adapt the recipe to appeal to your personal tastes!
Sandoz

Postby Raul » 11/12/2012

Thanks for this one. I tried it just now. The mix. of Strawberry & Cream at this portion make a different flavour. I really enjoyed it and already suggest this with some of my friends.
Raul

Postby NiceCloud » 11/12/2012

Sandoz wrote:
Raimond wrote:A great thing is to learn this recipes, because, well you know, knowledge is power, maybe you will feel that you have it written down but use that only as a checker, recipes like this can't be forgotten.

Yes I agree with this fully. The more about the recipes you know, the more you're going to be able to achieve in the long term with trying out new flavours; and you can always try and adapt the recipe to appeal to your personal tastes!

Thanks to make the post. I also agree with you two. When someone use different kind of recipes it will be great experience for him/her, also the person can create a new recipe.
NiceCloud

Postby Renk » 11/23/2012

yeah i agree that every one learn from this strawberry and cream maybe don't have power but its very important for health body both are very use full for tasty flavor thanks
Renk

Quick Reply

:
In an effort to prevent automatic submissions, we require that you enter both of the words displayed into the text field underneath.

Hide Quick Reply
Next
Forum Statistics

Options

Return to E-Juice Mix and Recipes