Sweet menthol Recipe

Sweet menthol Recipe

Postby Raimond » 10/20/2012

50/50 PG/VG
6mg Nic
6% Menthol
2% Sweetener
1% Koolada
I hope you like it, and when you try it, go to the e-juice review section find sweet menthol thread and give a review about this recipe.
Raimond

Re: Sweet menthol Recipe

Postby Brendon » 10/20/2012

Sweet! thanks, I have been looking for a good menthol recipe and my impression of this now is good, will see what the taste is going to be.
Brendon

Postby Renk » 10/20/2012

I am going to put this recipe into good use, a friend of mine loves this kind of flavors so I will print it out and give it to him. Thank you Brendon!
Renk

Postby Sandoz » 11/12/2012

Renk wrote:I am going to put this recipe into good use, a friend of mine loves this kind of flavors so I will print it out and give it to him. Thank you Brendon!

You could give it to him as a gift! Buy him the flavours and then give him the recipe and make it up for him. This is something that I am going to do for some of my friends for their birthday.
Sandoz

Postby Raimond » 11/12/2012

Sandoz wrote:
Renk wrote:I am going to put this recipe into good use, a friend of mine loves this kind of flavors so I will print it out and give it to him. Thank you Brendon!

You could give it to him as a gift! Buy him the flavours and then give him the recipe and make it up for him. This is something that I am going to do for some of my friends for their birthday.

This is actually a really good idea that I hadn't thought of. I could make up flavour packs for my friends and then give them to them for Christmas, I am sure that they would love to receive something like this.
Raimond

Postby Raul » 11/12/2012

Its really an amazing Recipe. I have been searching this one which contain Menthol & Sweetener for mine & some of my friend.
Thanks.
Raul

Postby Smith » 08/21/2013

There are many versions of the menthol flavors but my favorite one is the sweet menthol e-juice. I follow the same recipe when I produce it at home and it is fantastic.
Smith

Postby ChiaraKiss » 09/02/2013

The sweet menthol e-juice is my favorite flavor when we talk about DIY. Producing it at home is rather simple and the taste of the e-juice is just brilliant.
ChiaraKiss

Postby Sandra » 09/24/2013

Thank you very much for this recipe! I had never heard of it but when I read it here I immediately began executing it. It is very easy to be produced and the final flavor is just amazing. I am even vaping it at the moment and I am feeling the awesome taste in my mouth.
Sandra

Postby Ronaldinho » 10/19/2013

I am also grateful for the recipe because it is one of a kind. I just have never come across any other similar to this one which includes so great ingredients and of course, the final result is just that awesome.
Ronaldinho

Quick Reply

:
In an effort to prevent automatic submissions, we require that you enter both of the words displayed into the text field underneath.

Hide Quick Reply
Next
Forum Statistics

Options

Return to E-Juice Mix and Recipes